We are committed to help provide optimal care and services to individuals confronting dementia, and to their caregivers and families. Our strength is multiplied by all of the stellar organizations that have joined the Alzheimer’s Foundation of America (AFA).
By standing together for care, AFA members and associate members give a stronger voice to the urgency of our message. By collaborating with each other, they ensure that the public receives optimal education and resources. And by taking advantage of AFA's larger scope, they receive guidance and resources that are usually unattainable by local, grassroots organizations.
Benefits for AFA members include:
- Listing your organization on AFA’s website
- Telephone referrals to your organization through our hotline
- A subscription to our award-winning AFA Care Quarterly magazine
- Discounts on products that are useful to those involved in dementia care
- Educational conferences and training opportunities
- Opportunities to apply for grants to fund your initiatives.
Read more about grants that you can apply for as an AFA member.
We welcome entities of any size budget and staff, nonprofit and for profit. Membership and associate membership are available. Read more about membership options.
No one should face this disease alone—including organizations dedicated to dementia care.
Join AFA as a member or associate member.