In celebration of its 15th anniversary, AFA is hosting the
“AFA National Educating America Tour”
AFA’s Concepts in Care Educational Conferences will provide individuals throughout the nation the opportunity to hear experts on topics to include: access to healthcare, transitioning from home to residential care setting, safeguarding your home, long-term care, perceptions of aging, and clinical trials and research.
The educational conferences are free and will also provide memory screenings and a display of memory quilts.
February 22, 2017 8:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
The Bently Reserve – Banking Hall – 301 Battery St, San Francisco, CA 94111
- 8:30-9:30 a.m. – Registration, Continental Breakfast, Free Confidential Memory Screenings, Exhibit Hall
- 9:30-10:00 a.m. – Welcome
- 10:00-11:00 a.m. – Unraveling Alzheimer’s Disease
- 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. – Access to Healthcare: Meeting the Needs of a Diverse Population
- 12:00-1:30 p.m. – Lunch and Working Through It…With Music
- 1:30-2:30 p.m. – The FrameWorks Project: Aging