In celebration of its 15th anniversary, AFA is hosting the
“AFA National Educating America Tour”
AFA’s Concepts in Care Educational Conferences will provide individuals throughout the nation the opportunity to hear experts on topics to include: access to healthcare, transitioning from home to residential care setting, safeguarding your space, long-term care, perceptions of aging, and clinical trials and research.
The educational conferences are free and will also provide memory screenings and a display of memory quilts.
February 22, 2017 8:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
The Bently Reserve – Banking Hall – 301 Battery St, San Francisco, CA 94111
- 8:30-9:30 a.m. – Registration, Continental Breakfast, Free Confidential Memory Screenings, Exhibit Hall
- 9:30-10:00 a.m. – Welcome
- 10:00-11:00 a.m. – Unraveling Alzheimer’s Disease
- 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. – Caregiver Stories
- 12:00-1:30 p.m. – Lunch and Working Through It…With Music
- 1:30-2:30 p.m. – The FrameWorks Project: Aging
Online Registration for Concepts in Care is now closed. However, you can still register on site at the conference at The Bently Reserve starting at 8:30 a.m. on February 22nd. The Bently is located at 301 Battery Street, San Francisco, CA.