In celebration of its 15th anniversary, AFA is hosting the
“AFA National Educating America Tour”
AFA’s Concepts in Care Educational Conferences will provide individuals throughout the nation the opportunity to hear experts on topics to include: access to healthcare, transitioning from home to residential care setting, safeguarding your home, long-term care, perceptions of aging, and clinical trials and research.
The educational conferences are free and will also provide memory screenings and a display of memory quilts.
April 5, 2017 8:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
IronOaks at Sun Lakes – 24218 S. Oakwood Blvd. Sun Lakes, AZ 85248
- 8:30-9:30 a.m. – Registration, Continental Breakfast, Free Confidential Memory Screenings
- 9:30-10:00 a.m. – Welcome
- 10:00-11:00 a.m. – Unraveling Alzheimer’s Disease
- 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. – Caregiver Family Story
- 12:00-1:30 p.m. – Lunch and Discussion
- 1:30-2:30 p.m. – Understanding Symptoms: Agitation, Sleepiness and more