In celebration of its 15th anniversary, AFA is hosting the
“AFA National Educating America Tour”
AFA’s Concepts in Care Educational Conferences will provide individuals throughout the nation the opportunity to hear experts on topics to include: access to healthcare, transitioning from home to residential care setting, safeguarding your space, long-term care, perceptions of aging, and clinical trials and research.
The educational conferences are free and will also provide memory screenings and a display of memory quilts.
March 27, 2017 8:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
Hilton West Palm Beach – Coral Ballroom – 600 Okeechobee Blvd, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
- 8:30-9:30 a.m. – Registration, Continental Breakfast, Free Confidential Memory Screenings, Exhibit Hall
- 9:30-10:00 a.m. – Welcome
- 10:00-11:00 a.m. – Can Alzheimer’s Disease Be Prevented? Lessons learned about brain health
- 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. – Bridging the Gap of Neuroscience and Supportive Living
- 12:00-1:30 p.m. – Working Lunch: Caregiver Stories
- 1:30-2:30 p.m. – Long-Term Care: What Is It? Am I Eligible? How Do I Get It?