In celebration of its 15th anniversary, AFA is hosting the
“AFA National Educating America Tour”
AFA’s Concepts in Care Educational Conferences will provide individuals throughout the nation the opportunity to hear experts on topics to include: access to healthcare, transitioning from home to residential care setting, safeguarding your space, long-term care, perceptions of aging, and clinical trials and research.
The educational conferences are free and will also provide memory screenings and a display of memory quilts.
March 7, 2017 8:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
Embassy Suites Las Vegas Convention Center – Chancellor Ballroom – 3600 Paradise Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89169
- 8:30-9:30 a.m. – Registration, Continental Breakfast, Free Confidential Memory Screenings, Exhibit Hall
- 9:30-10:00 a.m. – Welcome
- 10:00-11:00 a.m. – Unraveling Alzheimer’s Disease
- 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. – Safeguarding Your Space…Wherever It Is
- 12:00-1:30 p.m. – Lunch and Arts and Recreational Therapies
- 1:30-2:30 p.m. – Transitioning from Home to a Care Setting