In celebration of its 15th anniversary, AFA is hosting the
“AFA National Educating America Tour”
AFA’s Concepts in Care Educational Conferences will provide individuals throughout the nation the opportunity to hear experts on topics to include: access to healthcare, transitioning from home to residential care setting, safeguarding your space, long-term care, perceptions of aging, and clinical trials and research.
The educational conferences are free and will also provide memory screenings and a display of memory quilts.
May 19, 2017 8:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
Hilton Pennsylvania at Penn’s Landing – Columbus Ballroom – 201 South Christopher Columbus Blvd. Philadelphia, PA 19106
- 8:30-9:30 a.m. – Registration, Continental Breakfast, Free Confidential Memory Screenings, Exhibit Hall
- 9:30-10:00 a.m. – Welcome
- 10:00-11:00 a.m. – Unraveling Alzheimer’s Disease
- 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. – Safeguarding Your Space—Wherever It Is
- 12:00-1:30 p.m. – Working Lunch: One Dynamic Body: Looking Beyond the Disease
- 1:30-2:30 p.m. – Excellence in Care